The Town Tavern Chat - Page 145 of 467

- Page 145 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
8th Aug, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 145

Wizard goes over to the poor man and says in his ear, "I don't think she was being genuine about that 'biscuit'." He then answers the challenge.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Merlin received 24 experience points.

8th Aug, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Let's see what comes of it, shall we?" Jarod murmurs to himself. "I've naught to lose but pride, and precious little of that."

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 145 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which clumsy Jarod accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Jarod land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Jarod is sorely unlucky! Jarod is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

9th Aug, 2018 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Back in town she is relieved to see some old faces and to hear the shouts of her name. "Wow you all have not forgotten me."

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which courageous Sonia accepted. Sharp on the move Sonia stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sonia triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Sonia." Sonia received 18 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Aug, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 145

She did it even though she was not expert in the skill. She orders a meal with a smile and makes her way to the training grounds after eating.

9th Aug, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 145

"Very good" says the young man. "I think what you did there was a good trick which I will like to perfect, are you open to give lessons?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,