The Town Tavern Chat - Page 148 of 467

Far easier than anticipated and with grace; - Page 148 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Aug, 2018 - 6:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Aug, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dnarion
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 148

The introduction to the young woman goes unnoticed as he attempts to sit and learn more of her. Instead, Sonia seemed more interested in the hand wrestling challenge. Not wishing to impose; the young man politely excuses himself with a bow, and returns to his seat in the corner. A couple of other people have arrived it seemed, and observes them quietly for a moment. One is a man named Cedrick - if he heard correctly, and buying an ale for another of the newly arrived men. One of the other patrons had won the previous challenge, and some still whispered his name: Jarod. Yet, he felt no inclination to continue doing such challenges at the moment. Sure, he had one his first and only one in Llafair for music, but then he had been happy to play the flute for the crowd. Deciding some music would be nice about now; he deftly pulls out the flute from his pack, and begins to play a quiet tune… his eyes still watching over those in the tavern. The notes are ones of hope and encouragement for the spirit and the mind. For some who are present have no doubt need of such in the trials they have faced, and the ones still to come.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2018 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Must be time for a challenge he thought while hoping it was a challenge that he actually do. He enters the tavern and his name is called and he is happy to do it.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2018 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Ammon accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Ammon pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Ammon triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Ammon." Ammon received 14 experience points.

10th Aug, 2018 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 148 Chat Tavern Town The

He strikes the air with his fist in a sign of victory. He gets up saying, "Today I can actually eat a hot meal!" He chuckles to himself and then makes the order while noting the new faces and what they are doing.

11th Aug, 2018 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten enters swinging back the doors with a good enough slam to let everyone know she is there. "Wench! Quick, a large ale best suited for your queen and a table free from drunks and thieves. I need to take a bit of a rest before I move on to my next objective." Looking around she notes the different faces and personalities. She takes it all in saying openly, "What's the next challenge and who here is going to make me laugh?"

11th Aug, 2018 - 6:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dnarion
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

It would seem the Queen herself has come in from what he noticed. It was hard not to - for she declared it even as she entered demanding the best ale and a table free of drunks. Few had not heard of Krusten, and now the young man wondered as she made it quite known she was looking for entertainment in the next challenge. He had originally no plans to do any further challenges, but one could hardly turn down the desire of the Queen. Thus, he found himself putting the flute away, and taking up the challenge. "I will take up this challenge," and then he bowed to the Queen before presenting himself to the Wench.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 148

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which defiant Aldaris accepted. Sharp on the move Aldaris stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Aldaris triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Aldaris." Aldaris received 16 experience points.

11th Aug, 2018 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dnarion
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 148

Far easier than anticipated and with grace; the young man smiles after catching all three mugs, and then as the people sing his praises he deftly delivers all three mugs to the Queen's table. "A small service, to be sure, but one must begin somewhere," he tells the Queen before bowing again. "I am Aldaris," the young man adds formally.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,