The Town Tavern Chat - Page 149 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 149 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Aug, 2018 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 149

Wolfard steps up to the wench and says I will try your challenge as I think I can do this. Wolfard moves his arms in circles as he does a bit of a warm up to be ready for this mug tossing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Wothfard accepted. Sharp on the move Wothfard stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Wothfard triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Wothfard." Wothfard received 13 experience points.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ha, I knew that this was no real challenge for me but that to you wench I proved myself right. I hope you have a good evening and please go get me a new ale to drink". Wolfard goes back to his seat where he enjoys another Ale.

12th Aug, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 149 Chat Tavern Town The

"Wilbur again? They do not have a real challenge here? Even this guy… " She points to Wothfard, "... Was able to beat him which could only mean Wilbur is no match for the 'weakest' among us."

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Krusten accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Krusten pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Krusten executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 42 experience points.

12th Aug, 2018 - 5:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

When he hears the words of the loud woman he takes a hard swallow and bows his his head in embarassment even though she was not talking about him specifically he felt like it could have been.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 149

Sonia expects good things to happen today so she wishes to get a good meal as a start. Maybe entering the tavern will jinx it but she tries anyway. She is immediately re recruited for the reflex challenge and accepts.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 149

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Sonia accepted. Sharp on the move Sonia stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sonia executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Sonia received 26 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,