The Town Tavern Chat - Page 150 of 467

After taking a good gulp he says, "Give - Page 150 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Aug, 2018 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Aug, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 150

Well so far all is good. She has won the challenge, got some gold and will now eat something worthy of a hard earned gold piece. She asks who is the cook, "Excuse me mam but who is the cook today? Is he that same one that complains all the time?"

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Runic tries to come to terms with what just happened to him. He remembers the falling rocks, then darkness and lots of pain… but now he is alive again. "My goodness! Barkeep, I need something strong!"

12th Aug, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wizard notices the frantic sound in the voice of the man. Sitting nearby he asks, "What's wrong stranger, you look like you've seen a ghost?"

12th Aug, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Page 150 Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh I've seen worst than a ghost I think I saw my own afterlife and the ruling undead that are there. I know it sounds crazy maybe I just had an intense dream."

12th Aug, 2018 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"That's a strange one, are you saying you died and came back to life again like a vampire or a zombie?"

12th Aug, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Oh come on man do I look like a zombie or vampire? I an neither of those but yet I am very much alive."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2018 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 150

"Well a zombie not really but vampires do tend to look rather normal, its hard to tell." Merlin laughs and says, "I think that drink will help you out. Is it working?"

12th Aug, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 150

After taking a good gulp he says, "Give me a few of these and then I will let you know. What's all of this to you anyways?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,