The Town Tavern Chat - Page 151 of 467

"Lady, I have to admit that I have not - Page 151 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Aug, 2018 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 151

"Like I said before… when you came in you looked like you saw a ghost and in your voice was the desperate man for a drink."

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah well yes, this whole town gives me the spooks. I was just recently in a nearby cave and for the life of me I thought I would die there but when I did get out I went back again, isn't that just pure insanity?"

12th Aug, 2018 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Another challenge? So be it. My purse is light and my ego in need of deflation, so no matter the result, I achieve something of note"

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 151 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which silly Jarod accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Jarod but instead hit the table and floor! Jarod has not the Reflexes Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Jarod. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

13th Aug, 2018 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Your ego definitely got deflated with that performance. You know what they say… look before you leap or in this case reflex." She grins and takes her place to do the jump.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten uses the Jump Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 18 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krusten is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Krusten received 52 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 151

"Yes my lovely people. I thank you for your gold. You have looked upon your queen with kindness. Now I must be off to matters of my kingdom as it is hard being at the top… of everyone."

13th Aug, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 151

"Lady, I have to admit that I have not done much hand wrestling in my time but I am not going to turn down this offer if there is some small chance I could win. Show me Mr. Wilbur."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,