The Town Tavern Chat - Page 153 of 467

She comes from one end of the tavern and remarks - Page 153 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Aug, 2018 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 153

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Jarod accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Jarod pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Jarod executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Jarod received 47 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Reflexes again huh? Well wench I will accept your challenge for I am Wolfard and I am nimble and quick to pass your petty challenge. Bring it on. Wolfard heads over and warms up by flexing his arms and shaking them then looks at the wench waiting for her.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which courageous Wothfard accepted. Sharp on the move Wothfard stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Wothfard executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Wothfard received 55 experience points.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 153 Chat Tavern Town The

See what I mean wench. This challenge is nothing and I can do this all day. I k ow there are others in here just as capable too. Now be a good wench and fetch me more ale.

15th Aug, 2018 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He enters the tavern and was expecting his name to be called but everyone was just enjoying their drink. He kicks the ground with his boot and becomes annoyed that he missed the challenge so he leaves to go to a next place.

15th Aug, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Jarod flexes his legs in preparation. "Jumping is a challenge more to my liking. A moment to stretch, perhaps, and then, away!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 153

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Jarod accepted. Showing off some skill, Jarod jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Jarod uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Jarod is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Jarod received 46 experience points.

15th Aug, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 153

She comes from one end of the tavern and remarks to the lad, "Ah so you can reflex and jump, you will make a good jester or dancer in my courtyard as your Queen." She leaves the tavern.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,