The Town Tavern Chat - Page 154 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists - Page 154 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2018 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Aug, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 154

He shakes his head at Krusten as she leaves and goes over to the guy that just did the jump. "Do not mind her any, that's the way she treats all of us. In fact, she has this weird idea that she is our queen."

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2018 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Jarod flashes a quick grin at the old man. "She's not the first woman to think herself queen. She'll not be the last, either, but I'll take her coin all the same."

16th Aug, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Very good, the one skill I am expert in is what you have called me for and I shall not disappoint. Shall we get started Wilbur?"

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Page 154 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Thorin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Thorin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Thorin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Thorin received 18 experience points.

16th Aug, 2018 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Sonia, ready for a good start to her morning, enters the tavern to the calls for her to catch the mugs. Smiling at the challenge she agrees.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Sonia accepted. Sharp on the move Sonia stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sonia uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Sonia is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Sonia received 52 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 154

"Ah, Jump, a skill I am well versed in. Allow me, my dear. I would be honored to accept thy challenge."

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 154

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Jarod accepted. Showing off some skill, Jarod jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Jarod uses the Jump Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Jarod is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Jarod received 15 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,