The Town Tavern Chat - Page 155 of 467

"Oh oh, does not seem to be a good habit - Page 155 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Aug, 2018 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
16th Aug, 2018 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Blogger
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 155

Melcith claps at the successful jump and congratulates the man. "I wish I could do that" says Melcith with some regret. I suppose I should train towards it.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh my I don't think I can do that. I'm just a young girl trying to find her way in this humongous place. I heard all the noise and just wanted to have a little Peake inside.

17th Aug, 2018 - 9:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thorin can't believe that they would still be drinking at this hour of the morning or that they would even have challenges. He accepts and sits down asking Wilbur, "Don't you ever get tired of defeat?"

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2018 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Page 155 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Thorin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Thorin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Thorin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 20 experience points.

17th Aug, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Passing by she rolls her eyes at the man who just defeated Wilbur because of what he asked so she says to the man, "I would not really gloat at this, trying doing it with someone who really has the muscle and not just the mouth."

17th Aug, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Jumping through hoops has become something of a habit of late. Far be it from me to turn down another chance. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 155

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which inept Jarod accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Jarod land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Jarod is sorely unlucky! Jarod is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

17th Aug, 2018 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 155

"Oh oh, does not seem to be a good habit for you. You might want to take up something easier like sitting down and drinking your ale while watching me jump."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,