The Town Tavern Chat - Page 157 of 467

Merlin claps at the man's success and - Page 157 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 157

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 50 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten curses and grumbles to herself about the hard time she is having but does not mention the clan's name in case there are clan members around listening. When her name is called she nods and gets ready to do it.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which the noble Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Krusten." Krusten received 31 experience points.

21st Aug, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Page 157 Chat Tavern Town The

She hears the people in the tavern talk about what is happening. She did not witness it herself so she asks someone nearby, "That's amazing, has she been doing that long?"

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Wothfard looks to the wrench and accepts her challenge. "I will take you up in this challenge as it is much different than the last one and I will beat this challenge too." He looks to the where the stools are and heads over to complete this challenge.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Wothfard accepted. Showing off some skill, Wothfard jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Wothfard executes the Jump Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Wothfard received 21 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 157

As wothfard lands he knows he succeeded like he thought he would he bows to the crowd and walks back to his seat. As he sits down he calls one of the wrenches over and orders another ale. I have grown thirsty from all that jumping around and need to quench this thirst.

22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 157

Merlin claps at the man's success and then says, "Well it looks like my turn is here. Excuse me while I take care of this."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,