The Town Tavern Chat - Page 158 of 467

"I almost felt victim of robbery on the - Page 158 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 158

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 23 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Smiling he says to his opponent, "You may need to visit the training grounds before taking up more propositions for hand wrestling my friend. Your arm must be tired from us having a go at you."

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sandow pauses at the door and takes in the atmosphere. He strokes his chin hairs and approaches the bar. "Greetings, barkeep", he says, "I require lodgings and food."

22nd Aug, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 158 Chat Tavern Town The

Noticing the new man she comments, "They have plenty of that here but the food is far better than the rooms." She smiles and says, "I am Sonia".

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Sandow regards Sonia with a neutral expression. "Greetings to you, Sonia. I am called Sandow. I am a scribe by trade. What brings you to town?"

22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Krusten turns to Sonia and taps lightly on her shoulder whispering into her ear, "Careful, he has not revealed himself so you can never know what he is up to." Right after she looks up at the gent and nods and then walks away speaking loudly, "Well, there is no challenge here for me today so I will check in with my kindred."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 158

Merlin rises and catches Krusten whispering something into the ear of Sonia. He does not interrupt but shakes his head and waits for her to finish before passing by Sonia and the new person visibly shaking his head with a grin.

22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 158

"I almost felt victim of robbery on the way here but I soon turned that around." He sheathes his blood stained sword so no one that might be representing the guards would see.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,