The Town Tavern Chat - Page 17 of 467

- Page 17 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
26th Feb, 2017 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 17

Aaroni thanks the woman, despite her being able provide the information he hoped to find, before leaving to be on his way. The man offers another round of ale.

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She raises her mug, salutes the man and his graciousness to leave a round of ale. "Come back anytime stranger." She gulps down her ale as though she were in a contest and then continues her exploits.

1st Mar, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter breathes a sigh. Its good to be home after all that adventuring and training. He sees the woman gulping her ale and says, "Thirsty?"

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 17 Chat Tavern Town The

It's a bit early for me - but I have a thirsty day ahead of me. Any useful advice for one new in town friend? Good health and good fortune to you all. Salud!.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter observes the stranger asking a question out of the blue and says, "... And who are you again that I should give advice when I don't even know what you are about?"

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Momo drops heavily on to a bar stool and says, "I feel I have a hard day ahead of me, This round of ale should help my spirits. Looking around Momo says, "why is everyone so loud?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 17

Hunter follows the wench just as some stranger complains about the tavern being loud. Hunter shrugs, he is too stinky to reply as he disappears with the wench to his hot bath.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 17

Seeing the man asking the question makes her facial expression take on a confused look. She responds, "isnt that what happens with drunks in the tavern?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,