The Town Tavern Chat - Page 169 of 467

"Not bad, not bad at all," says Ranald, - Page 169 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Sep, 2018 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 169

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which ridiculous Sapphire accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Sapphire but instead hit the table and floor! Sapphire has not the Reflexes Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Sapphire. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vermander
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Ranald is big and heavy, with feet like lumps of lead. In no way does he resemble a rabbit, a gazelle, or a grasshopper. But after a few mugs of ale, he becomes convince that he can leap over the walls of the Town. "Challenge accepted!" he shouts.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Ranald accepted. Showing off some skill, Ranald jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Ranald triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Ranald." Ranald received 34 experience points.

10th Sep, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vermander
(+)

Page 169 Chat Tavern Town The

Ale and ego are a potent combination. After that display of grace and agility Ranald starts to wonder if he should give up smithing and start the Town's first professional dance troop.

10th Sep, 2018 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Alright alright, settle down Ill give it a shot with testing my reflexes. Strength is more my strong suit but doesn't hurt to try a little finesse every now and then!"

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Cyrus accepted. Sharp on the move Cyrus stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Cyrus triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Cyrus." Cyrus received 39 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2018 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 169

"Well it appears I have a talent for that as well! A round of ale on me for everyone for celebration!"

11th Sep, 2018 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vermander
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 169

"Not bad, not bad at all," says Ranald, raising his mug to Cyrus. "Now let the reigning champion of drunken escapades have a go."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,