The Town Tavern Chat - Page 170 of 467

Elias scratches the back of his head feeling - Page 170 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Sep, 2018 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 170

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which Ranald accepted. Sharp on the move Ranald stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Ranald executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Ranald received 35 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

On her way to the trainers she decided to step into the tavern. She saw there were no available challenges so she turned going about and headed onward to her trainers.

11th Sep, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Writerofworl
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hearing some commotion inside a local establishment, and Elias being new to town, he decided it to take the opportunity and step inside of what it seemed, a tavern. He opens the door and, shyly makes his way inside. In the back of his head he wonders if the tavern owner will give him a hard time due to his age. Shrugging his shoulders at his own thoughts, he scans the place for an empty chair and table and makes his way to the aforementioned spot. He clears his throat so his voice sounds deeper and more confident, although te peculiar feeling of drops of sweat sliding on his back is somewhat annoying. "Ahem… I would like to buy a round of drinks." Thinking he forgot about his manners for a moment he quickly adds, "Please and thank you."

11th Sep, 2018 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 170 Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten is surprised by the new stranger's attention to manners and says with sarcasm, "Manners in this place do nothing for you. Its only brawn and swiftness." She looks at the wench and says, "And bring me an ale as well."

11th Sep, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Writerofworl
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Elias was drumming his fingers on the table absent-minded while he waited for his order. "So far so good." He thought as he lead his right hand to his bag not too far from his foot. All he had was in that bag and yet, it presented nothing of value for a bystander. "Uhm… " He murmured while he fumbled his hand inside the bag looking for a few coins to pay for the drinks. He, however, got side tracked, when a stranger addressed him about mannerism. Elias frowned, "A bit of manners go a long way. The mere word thank you is enough to value--" He blinked at the tavern wench taken by surprise. "I huh… " He thought carefully at his next words. Then he heard the others chants and shrugged, wouldn't hurt to have a wee bit challenge. "Aye I accept the challenge."

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which incompetent Elias accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Elias but instead hit the table and floor! Elias has not the Reflexes Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elias. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 170

Cyrus shakes his head as he watches Elias try to catch the mugs but drops "Looks like you might need to focus on some other skills besides your manners boy. Out in the wilderness manners won't help thee none in surviving, you gotta learn to take what's yours."

11th Sep, 2018 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Writerofworl
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 170

Elias scratches the back of his head feeling somewhat embarrassed at all the broken mugs around him. He didn't really want to incur in any expenses but alas, what was done was done. He kneels down picking up the bigger pieces and placing them in a pile that he secretly named "the shame on you" pile. He turns his head towards the voice shrugging again, "You are probably right. I've just arrived and I don't really know where I am. I am getting acquainted with the place and looking for a modest job to pay at least for my rent." At that very moment, his stomach saw fit to give a little input to the discussion by grumbling loudly. "Right on cue" he thought to himself as he placed over his stomach, "And pay for my food." he said finally.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,