The Town Tavern Chat - Page 18 of 467

- Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Mar, 2017 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
5th Mar, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 18

Krusten nods in agreement with the lady whom she now engages, "I'm Krusten and as you know, men are generally clueless." She laughs and slugs down some ale.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Overhearing the woman Zork immediately interjects, "I beg your pardon… men are what?" Zork maintains a soft frown on his face.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

If anyone is in need of woodworking, Dazrin is at your service, just let me know. It has been a hard day of grueling, menial labor. Town life is… different than I tough it might be.Time to wash off the day with mug of ale!.

11th Mar, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 18 Chat Tavern Town The

Darzin you say? What kind of name is that? Hopefully, you can find what you are looking for but as for me the gold is in adventure not labor.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Aye Charmaine, Dazrin is a name to sung by Bards and Troubadours. Adventure is what I seek, not so much for the gold but the glory. Alas, as yet I lack the armor or experience I need to embark. While armor can be bought through these menial jobs, experience is more difficult to come by. You surely are well versed in such matters. Perhaps I could practice my swordsmanship with you sometime…

12th Mar, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hunter returns after his bath to see what is taking place. He sees someone new, an amateur at that considering how he talks about himself. Hunter interjects and says, "That lady will slice you up if you melee or parlay with her." He laughs and orders a feast even though he has no need of food anymore it will be a welcome break.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 18

Walking in after some training Noukril looks around. He has a seat and orders some ale and food. He eats slowly and listens to those talking around in the tavern.

13th Mar, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

Seeing the man come in he comments, "You sure do come in here to eat and drink a lot. You must be getting a lot of gold to afford all of that grub.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,