The Town Tavern Chat - Page 171 of 467

"Sorry, I cannot do your challenge as - Page 171 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Sep, 2018 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
11th Sep, 2018 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 171

"Dont worry about it to much lad, everyone has started off from the same place your at now, Just keep gaining skills to help you survive and you'll be ok. As long as whatever your end goal is doesn't interfere with mine." Cyrus says with a smirk and low chuckle, "Leave those pieces be, the wench will get 'em, Ill buy us a round of ale!"

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He places his hand over his eyes and shakes his head. He murmurs to himself, "Why do these young untrained folk tend to take the challenge?"

12th Sep, 2018 - 9:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Its the start to a new day and a good time as any to take a challenge before I take leave of this town. "Wench, please show me where to do this jump".

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

Page 171 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 28 experience points.

12th Sep, 2018 - 9:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I thank you all for your bets, now I must take my leave. I won't be back until I am ready to form my own clan which I hope some of you here will join."

13th Sep, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Yes my children, your queen is here to make the jump that you have longed for her to make. I will do this and then be on my way to raising enough gold to strengthen my army."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 171

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 50 experience points.

13th Sep, 2018 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 171

"Sorry, I cannot do your challenge as I'm ignorant about what it takes to accomplish the task so I will have to refuse." She moves on to a table and quietly orders a meal.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,