The Town Tavern Chat - Page 172 of 467

She does not actually enter the tavern but - Page 172 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Sep, 2018 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
13th Sep, 2018 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 172

"Aye, I would be ready to test thy reflexes, art thou ready,"? Cedrick answers. "I would very much like an ale, to quench a dry throat," He adds, asking the wench.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which fearless Cedrick accepted. Sharp on the move Cedrick stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Cedrick triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Cedrick." Cedrick received 43 experience points.

14th Sep, 2018 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She is amazed that they knew who she was or that she would be willing to jump as part of a bet. She knew something about jumping but was t enough for what they were intending?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 172 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which inept Serilda accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Serilda land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Serilda is sorely unlucky! Serilda is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

15th Sep, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ouch! I felt that! That was a nasty fall" He tells the person who failed the challenge. "Looks like you can do with a little more skill training in that area".

15th Sep, 2018 - 7:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Aye, I accept thy challenge to jump, lets see how I go then," Cedrick says. "I will also have another of your famous ales, wench," He adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 172

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Cedrick accepted. Showing off some skill, Cedrick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Cedrick uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Cedrick is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Cedrick received 16 experience points.

15th Sep, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 172

She does not actually enter the tavern but peaks in through a window on the outside looking in. She surveys the faces, what people are doing and then decides she has more pressing matters and continues on her way.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,