The Town Tavern Chat - Page 173 of 467

"I heard the noise, felt it might be a - Page 173 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Sep, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 173

"Sure, its an easy trick to do and your bets will go towards buying a soldier or two in my new army… so why not."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 12 experience points.

16th Sep, 2018 - 6:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Cedrick, orders a mug of the taverns fine ale. "I accept thy challenge to show my reflexes skill, sure why not,"? He says.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Page 173 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which fearless Cedrick accepted. Sharp on the move Cedrick stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Cedrick executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Cedrick received 53 experience points.

17th Sep, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you for the invitation but I will have to refuse as I have not been born with the kind of strength nor skill it would two to win."

19th Sep, 2018 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"After a long journey I am in need of a break and winning at something, so Wilbur… prepare to be defeated!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 173

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 16 experience points.

20th Sep, 2018 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 173

"I heard the noise, felt it might be a challenge, came on in hoping it was at least one of the skills I knew and walla… it is, so yes, I will be jumping."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,