The Town Tavern Chat - Page 174 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 174 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 174

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Serilda accepted. Showing off some skill, Serilda jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Serilda executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Serilda received 44 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2018 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you so very much. I am not a perfect jumper, the gods know that I could do way better but without the gold coins I am like a fish out of water."

20th Sep, 2018 - 9:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He came to talk with Stefan, the tavern owner, after hearing about a job he might have for him. The wench approaches but he waves her off not being interested in entertaining crowds of drunkards.

20th Sep, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 174 Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh I would love to do this again. I was successful the last time and don't want to turn down the opportunity now."

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Serilda accepted. Showing off some skill, Serilda jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Serilda triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Serilda." Serilda received 46 experience points.

20th Sep, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She is super happy, "Thank you all so much both for the gold and your faith in me". She runs off to spend what she has just earned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2018 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 174

"Ok, ok, do not start to get pushy now, your queen is hear, no need to fear… I will make your jump and then disappear."

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 174

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krusten is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Krusten received 53 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,