The Town Tavern Chat - Page 177 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts - Page 177 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Oct, 2018 - 11:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 177

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 39 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"My fans never seem to tire of their queen showing her strength, speed and talent. You are also lucky that I tire of none of these as well so shall we begin?"

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Krusten pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Krusten uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krusten is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Krusten received 52 experience points.

30th Sep, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 177 Chat Tavern Town The

With a hint of sarcasim Merlin remarks about Krusten's performance saying, "well done my queen," as he pretend to bow in her pathpath.

1st Oct, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"After a long day I still do not mind having an end day challenge which in my mind is no challenge at all… sorry Wilbur."

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Merlin received 14 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 177

"That's great luck for me. I just got finished learning all there is to know about reflexes only yesterday. Let's see if I've been a good student."

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 177

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which Sapphire accepted. Sharp on the move Sapphire stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sapphire uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Sapphire is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Sapphire received 40 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,