The Town Tavern Chat - Page 179 of 467

She noticed the tavern had no roar for a challenge - Page 179 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Oct, 2018 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Oct, 2018 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 179

I saw several people taking part on interesting tavern contests and I just thought it could be a nice way to socialize. I decided to break the silence and try my luck. Greetings my friends, I started with a casual tone. I have been taught a few skills that may end up being a nice entertaiment. I need to get acquainted to the town and how things tend to work though, so ccould someone tell me who should I talk to take part? After that I found out that being popular is harder than it looks.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Sonia wonders who the person is addressing and says, "Halo mister, have you an advisor or some attentive uncle maybe? Although, I must say that some of the best advice I got came from my grandmother."

4th Oct, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Seeing the results of a embarrassed but well planned speech I had from the last time, I decided to give it another go. I stepped forward once more looking for a local minstrel or excited drunk willing to tap on the table good enough to create a good ballad and gave a few coins as a form of gratitude. A smile crossed my face when I recall lady Fluke's teachings on dancing and I felt like moving my body to accompany any proposed songs.

4th Oct, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 179 Chat Tavern Town The

Lace looks at the man as though he were drunken from too much ale or wine. "Excuse me" she says as she goes towards the daily challenge.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which defiant Sonia accepted. Sharp on the move Sonia stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sonia uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Sonia is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Sonia received 16 experience points.

5th Oct, 2018 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I went once again to the middle of the place. I heard people call my name and it sounded more like a call this time. Perhaps it is my chance to do it right. Well, if you say so, let us see what I can do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 179

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which defiant Tharion accepted. Sharp on the move Tharion stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Tharion executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Tharion received 39 experience points.

5th Oct, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 179

She noticed the tavern had no roar for a challenge and when she entered she saw why, someone had already gotten to it. She turns around and heads elsewhere to fill her purse.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,