The Town Tavern Chat - Page 180 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells - Page 180 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Oct, 2018 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
5th Oct, 2018 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 180

Well, fingers crossed… hope to not disappoint anyone. With that said I took a good look at the distance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Tharion accepted. Showing off some skill, Tharion jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Tharion uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Tharion is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Tharion received 30 experience points.

6th Oct, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It was another new day after a series of classes in various arts. On her way home she knew the tavern was bound to have its usual so she enters to hear her name being called, "Sonia, Sonia, Sonia!"

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 180 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Sonia accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Sonia pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Sonia uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Sonia is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Sonia received 20 experience points.

7th Oct, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Time to face a challenge! I smiled confidently this time and stepped forward. My reputation may grow enough if I just generate some entertaiment for the people.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which defiant Tharion accepted. Sharp on the move Tharion stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Tharion uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Tharion is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Tharion received 49 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Haramir
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 180

At this pace I may earn a living from challenges, I shall not disappoint you. I waved at the cround while going towards the cneter.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 180

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which clumsy Tharion accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Tharion land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Tharion is sorely unlucky! Tharion is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,