The Town Tavern Chat - Page 182 of 467

"Well done lady, you never disappoint - Page 182 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 182

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which courageous Tharion accepted. Sharp on the move Tharion stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Tharion uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Tharion is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Tharion received 30 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2018 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He sighs knowing that Wilbur will needlessly shame himself and that he will come out as champion so he proclaims, "I will do this, but if you must call it a challenge then you will need to find someone challenging!"

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2018 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Merlin received 45 experience points.

16th Oct, 2018 - 6:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Page 182 Chat Tavern Town The

Good day, today. Not too many people in here. Normally I stay away from big crowds, but today I might risk a little gamble....

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which drunkard Leoderic accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Leoderic but instead hit the table and floor! Leoderic has not the Reflexes Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Leoderic. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

16th Oct, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Is that all that you want me to do? Hand wrestle with the same man who has not won a hand wrestling in decades? Ok, why now, after this I will protect your borders from invaders!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 182

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Krusten pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Krusten triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Krusten." Krusten received 16 experience points.

17th Oct, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 182

"Well done lady, you never disappoint but I'm not sure about the 'queen' bit. I do not plan to serve you as my queen anytime soon."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,