The Town Tavern Chat - Page 186 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares - Page 186 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
21st Oct, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 186

Merlin hears what the man says but notices he does not take any challenge at all so he says, "A bit shy huh? This is how it is done… " he then makes his way to the table to do the jump.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 28 experience points.

21st Oct, 2018 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"See, that is how it is done, now come back here at the appointed time and you can have a go as well. Just make sure you actually have the skill they are challenging."

22nd Oct, 2018 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 186 Chat Tavern Town The

At the door of the tavern she says, "Your queen is no longer interested in these mere tavern challenges as she is busy fighting large scale wars at the front so I will leave this for you, my faithful followers." She closes the door and departs.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

"I suppose I'll take a shot." Had said Luna no longer embarrassed about the fact she messed up the last challenge.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which incompetent Luna accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Luna but instead hit the table and floor! Luna has not the Reflexes Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Luna. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2018 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Robertb
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 186

Markus takes off his jacket and rolls up his sleeves. "I'm determined to test myself tonight. So get ready for a contest sir!"

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 186

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which Markus accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Markus pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Markus triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Markus." Markus received 24 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,