The Town Tavern Chat - Page 194 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists - Page 194 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Nov, 2018 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 194

Feeling silly but laughing with the crowd at the way the mugs had come crashing down Codan left the floor and approached the bar.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

After a long day directing her generals… it was time for a drink. She thought it best to start with some fine red wine and lamb with mint jelly. She looks for a table and eats slowly while watching the mad drunks think themselves funny.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I entered in tavern and say Hi to everyone. I sit in the far corner and ordered a round for everyone in tavern. Everyone cheers with me.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 194 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which ridiculous Lancelot accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Lancelot is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Lancelot has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Lancelot. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

11th Nov, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Wilbur… Wilbur… you know the outcome of this right? If you want to back out now you can but I have the feeling you won't."

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 26 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 194

"Reflexes? A lady like you asks if I can handle reflexes? Well of course. Let me show you what I got." He winks at the wench.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 194

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which defiant Thorin accepted. Sharp on the move Thorin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Thorin triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 37 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,