The Town Tavern Chat - Page 195 of 467

Questioning the stranger who just fell the - Page 195 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2018 - 9:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Nov, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 195

"Well done Thorin! You still have it in you despite being an old man ready for crutches." He laughs and calls for a mug.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She comes into the tavern a bit shaken. She was not sure what just happened… it was like an out of body experience. She had been gone for so long and yet here she was back again… a younger version too. Perhaps the gods have given her a second chance. She takes a seat by the barkeeper and watches as he pours drinks. She asks for some wine and sips slowly.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"(Laugh), so you dare to challenge me to a jump contest huh? Allow me to teach you first hand about my jumping ability then."

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Page 195 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which clumsy Griffith accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Griffith land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Griffith is sorely unlucky! Griffith is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Having come in for some breakfast Torac placed his order at the bar. Waiting for his meal to be prepared he wandered over and eyed the stools patrons were trying to jump. It was quite a leap but he had a few minutes to spare....

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Looking over and noticing Torac eyeing the area he had just fallen made me feel even more embarrassed about the situation. You remark - "Hmph this place is definitely rigged, don't embarrass yourself like I did."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 195

Torac gives Griffith a wry smile, nothing would surprise me here my friend. Then more quietly, I think its one way for the locals to have their bit of fun.

13th Nov, 2018 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 195

Questioning the stranger who just fell the most important thing is asked, "Did you learn the skill before seeking the thrills?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,