The Town Tavern Chat - Page 196 of 467

As you stare at the free drink which has been - Page 196 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2018 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
13th Nov, 2018 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 196

She shakes her head and says to herself, "Why do they do the things they do not know how to do and then think themselves able to do it?" At the same time a challenge is proposed and she accepts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Krusten pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Krusten executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 33 experience points.

13th Nov, 2018 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She smiles and says to everyone, "See, this was done from mastery in the skill and a little brawn too. Take it from your future Queen who knows these things."

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 196 Chat Tavern Town The

Stares flabbergasted at the demonstration of dominating strength shown by the female amazon in the corner. She defeated her opponent with unprecedented swagger. You can't help but remark to yourself: "Such power, her name is Krusten is it? It seems I have much to learn."

13th Nov, 2018 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Noticing the stranger taken up in her success she turns to him and says, "Do not be so amazed, it is I, Krusten, your future Queen of all this land."

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Eyes widen in slight surprise as he listens to this declaration. You merely nod slightly at her confidence, secretly you sneer and wonder how she will feel when you yourself are in power. Whispers to himself- "Perhaps I'll make use of this womans abilities for my own interests in the future." Publicly you smile at her as you turn back to your ale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 196

Noticing that he gives her his back she says, "Wait, I am not done yet… it is rude to turn on a Queen, I have been known to slay many for less." She then says, "Drinks for all!" as she instructs the wenches to fill every cup in the tavern.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 196

As you stare at the free drink which has been placed in front of you, you realize you have no choice but to take that Queen woman more seriously. Her ability to play the crowd hints at extraordinary social skill. Knowing when to provide reward and punishment is essential for leadership roles is what my mother used to say. You vaguely begin to feel a threat from Krusten. Publicly you turn back and smile at her and say - "Thank you for this ale, it is my greatest pleasure to meet someone like you today. Cheers!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,