The Town Tavern Chat - Page 199 of 467

Entering just in time to see the little magic - Page 199 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Nov, 2018 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
16th Nov, 2018 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 199

Angry at his imprisonment he shouts at a wench to bring him a drink but then he later apologizes and gives her a couple of extra gold pieces. "Sorry its just those wretched tax collectors, its as if my very blood is not enough for them!"

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I will do it, but I am not finished learning all there is to know about this." She looks at her opponent, "You won't be harsh with little old me right?"

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Serilda accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Serilda pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Serilda triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Serilda." Serilda received 25 experience points.

16th Nov, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 199 Chat Tavern Town The

"I did it!" She is so happy specially because the gold is more than she expected. She decides to dedicate some time to studying some more since this has given her a boost.

16th Nov, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

A tavern challenge? I am in! Heres to hoping that my luck holds for this reflex wager. Ive had good chances in the past! Let us begin, my dear wench!.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Sven accepted. Sharp on the move Sven stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sven executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Sven received 15 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2018 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 199

He gets up on his chair and raises his drink fast causing some to spill on the floor. "Listen up, I've created the clan of wizards and those who are still thinking about a clan can join mine!" He raises his mug higher in the air and then leaves.

17th Nov, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 199

Entering just in time to see the little magic guy raising his hand in the air she asks, "Is he drunk or dancing?" She is told what he is doing and his message. She immediately raises one of her eyebrows and makes it into a frown but then relaxes because she just won so many battles. "Wench!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,