The Town Tavern Chat - Page 200 of 467

Nephi hears the loud laughter but passes by. - Page 200 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Nov, 2018 - 12:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 200

An arm wrestling event eh? I'm nothing more than an amateur but I won't shy away from a challenge. Here I go!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which inept Griffith accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Griffith is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Griffith is sorely unlucky! Griffith is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

17th Nov, 2018 - 6:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ashashin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Quietly enters the tavern and find A a corner table.
"Wench! I require a feast and a room for the night. Be quick to move your plump was before I add it to the menu." Alistaire gives her [butt] a quick slap before returning to his tankard.

17th Nov, 2018 - 7:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vilepal
(+)

Page 200 Chat Tavern Town The

He opens the door of the tavern, straightens his back, and boldly tries to enter the room. Little did he know that some of the customers have seen him coming and tripped him as he entered the door. In seconds Yibijura fell flat on his face, and the whole room burst into laughing. "What an entrance?! Yibijura though". Breaking the ice like that with the town's folk was not what he expected, so he stared laughing as well, as he was dusting off his clothes. Hoping to participate in a tavern's event he gets to a table in a far corner, sits down and orders a mug of ale. " Wench! Bring me ale. Please"

17th Nov, 2018 - 10:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Not able to sleep he decides to take a walk. He is drawn to the loud tavern and what is going on inside. He looks in and takes it all in then decides its bad to be up at this hour so he heads back to bed before anyone notices him.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which fearless Garreth accepted. Sharp on the move Garreth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Garreth executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Garreth received 49 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2018 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 200

But as he leaves they cheer for him calling his name over and over until he gives in and tries the challenge. He can't believe he did it at this hour and with sleepy eyes. Now he definitely can sleep!.

17th Nov, 2018 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 200

Nephi hears the loud laughter but passes by. Such establishments where wild women and strong drink is passed around are considered to be beneath his own morals and good judgment.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,