The Town Tavern Chat - Page 205 of 467

A frown develops, "No wench. I do not - Page 205 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Nov, 2018 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Nov, 2018 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 205

Roger has finally returned from patrolling and needs fun and games to unwind. He finds that there a willing challengers for arm wrestling and gladly accepts!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2018 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Roger accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Roger pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Roger executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Roger received 26 experience points.

23rd Nov, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten passes by Wilbur, stops just passed him, bends so her face meets his and asks, "Are you going to let everyone beat you like this?" She raises up, shakes her head and continues her stop in the tavern waving to her fans as she goes.

24th Nov, 2018 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 205 Chat Tavern Town The

He just learned how to hand wrestle but did not become expert of it so this was a risk but he felt there would be a winning chance.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2018 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Garreth accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Garreth pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Garreth uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Garreth is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Garreth received 21 experience points.

24th Nov, 2018 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Very happy he was able to do it he jumps up from the table saying "yes!" as a big smile comes across his face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Nov, 2018 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 205

A new place that has not been explored is now part of her own investigation. She stands near the entrance and observes for awhile. A tavern, owned by a man named Stefan with a number of wenches. They like challenges but Melodee didn't know anything about it. She decided that talking with strangers would not be her ambition now so she moved towards the exit after having a meal.

25th Nov, 2018 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 205

A frown develops, "No wench. I do not participate in those meager challenges any more. I have armies to govern and said armies protect you from goblins that will like to eat your rump for breakfast." Then she smiles… "Do not take it personal, I am simply here to hire more men for my army and then I will be on my way." She tosses a gold piece at her.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,