The Town Tavern Chat - Page 208 of 467

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells - Page 208 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Nov, 2018 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Nov, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 208

"Sure lady, I like the gold that has been given here, it allows me to train in other things as well."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Garreth accepted. Showing off some skill, Garreth jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Garreth uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Garreth is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Garreth received 31 experience points.

28th Nov, 2018 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Raising his hands in victory he collects his coins and bows out. "Its time to see what Llafair has."

29th Nov, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 208 Chat Tavern Town The

"Wench, why is that when you see me the first thing you think about is jump? I am not that kind of person… unless you intend to jump for me."

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2018 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Torac looked around and smiled as he enjoyed the meal that he'd ordered as lunch. If there was ever a constant in life, this place and its dynamic was it. His thoughts turned to the discoveries of the past few days. An undead Duke, a chess set carved from dragon bone and an enchanted ruby. Individually they had been confusing enough but together they were a genuine mystery. Finishing the meal Torac collected his kit and once more set out on business.

29th Nov, 2018 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Krusten stops in. Again the wench calls her name. She repeats, "No jump!" She looks around the tavern and sees a man smiling eating his meal so she points him out to the wench and say, "Look there, ask him, he looks like the jumping type."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2018 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 208

Melodee was about to raise her hand in acceptance of the challenge instead of the 'queen' but she realized it wasn't part of her skillset. Instead of embarrassing herself she leaves quietly and heads over to the physical training guild.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2018 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 208

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Melodee accepted. Showing off some skill, Melodee jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Melodee triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 32 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,