The Town Tavern Chat - Page 210 of 467

"Well, how about that, I actually did - Page 210 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Dec, 2018 - 6:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
3rd Dec, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 210

Surprised that she is being specifically addressed she becomes a little red in the face and says, "Oh, not long, I only just learned a few days ago and did not think I would win because I have not finished the lessons."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah well you did very well for someone who is now learning. You put Wilbur to shame although he is probably accustomed to it by now." Offering an ale or wine to the lady he asks, "Where are you from?"

3rd Dec, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I come from a forested area not too far from here. I grew up there and decided to make my home in this town and you?"

3rd Dec, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 210 Chat Tavern Town The

"A forested area? Strange so do I. I guess we have something in common other than challenges and good ale in this tavern. You may want to take this challenge as well… I will leave it for you but cannot promise another might not try to take it."

3rd Dec, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Amazed by what can only be an offer from a gentleman she replies "That is so nice of you but I am not very good at that so I won't accept it." She then gives some thought to it and adds, "I think I will take some lessons in it now. Maybe we will talk again." She finishes the rest of her drink and leaves the tavern.

4th Dec, 2018 - 6:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Reflexes huh.. I might fail, as I'm getting real sleepy here. But well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I thought to myself before standing up and answering the call. "Yeah sure, why not, I'll sleep after this."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2018 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 210

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Azarick accepted. Sharp on the move Azarick stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Azarick executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Azarick received 23 experience points.

4th Dec, 2018 - 6:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 210

"Well, how about that, I actually did it." I silently sighed as I accept the gold pieces. I then bid farewell to the rest of the patrons, though I doubt they could hear me in this ruckus, as I leave the tavern in order to gain some well-earned rest in my humble abode.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,