The Town Tavern Chat - Page 213 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 213 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Dec, 2018 - 7:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2018 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 213

Cador decided to mark the occasion of his 18th birthday as well as his return from a successful Llafair Patrol. During his breakfast he spoke with Stefan. "Put the word out I'll be buying a few rounds later. Open invite." Washing the last mouthful down with the bitter drink that Stefan claimed was made from some type of ground bean he said, "I'll be at the body guild for the next few hours but I'll be back later." Getting up he headed back into Town for some training.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2018 - 7:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

A challenge I shall do. I thought to myself when I heard what kind of challenge it was the moment I stepped foot in the bar. "I need a bit of gold, thus, I'll try to do this," I tell the wench as I get into position.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2018 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Azarick accepted. Showing off some skill, Azarick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Azarick triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 7 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Azarick." Azarick received 23 experience points.

8th Dec, 2018 - 7:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 213 Chat Tavern Town The

"Well, that was easy enough," I told the Wench silently as I take the coins, "next time though, I hope the bets will be bigger." I then waved goodbye to the crowd and went out the tavern.

9th Dec, 2018 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I gladly accept the reflexes challenge. There is nothing like a test of strength or ability to make one's blood surge. Competition is always fun!.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2018 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which inept Loki accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Loki but instead hit the table and floor! Loki is sorely unlucky! Loki is hurt while trying the Reflexes Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2018 - 7:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 213

"A challenge to brighten up a dreary, downcast day. A challenge I shall accept!" I tell the Wench proudly as I get in position.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2018 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 213

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Azarick accepted. Showing off some skill, Azarick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Azarick executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Azarick received 40 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,