The Town Tavern Chat - Page 214 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare - Page 214 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Dec, 2018 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
9th Dec, 2018 - 7:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 214

"Now, that's a better purse!" I exclaimed as the patrons cheer, as I receive the gold pieces from the Wench. "Cheer up everyone, may the day turn out as fine as I did that Jump!" I shout to everyone to the sound of raucous applause before exiting the tavern.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten waves off the wench while shaking her head. She grumbles to herself… how many times do I have to say it… I do not want nor need a tavern challenge. She takes a seat and calls for a drink and some good food. Looking around the tavern she checks for familiar faces as well as young blood.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Cador chewed thoughtfully and smiled wryly at the drunken shenanigans. There was a time when he'd have joined in but he was younger then. These days he had other things to think about. His goals certainly wouldn't be considered as lofty as those aspired to by others but they certainly required that he tread a less beaten path.

10th Dec, 2018 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 214 Chat Tavern Town The

"A different challenge from the usual one? Sure, why not?" I told the Wench as I stood in position after finishing the feast I ordered earlier.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2018 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Azarick accepted. Sharp on the move Azarick stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Azarick uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Azarick is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Azarick received 32 experience points.

10th Dec, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"That was nice," I quipped as I take the gold pieces, "what a nice way to start the day." I waved to the patrons as I exit the tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 214

Another day, another challenge. I quietly assumed the usual position as I nod my head towards the Wench to announce my participation.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 214

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Azarick accepted. Showing off some skill, Azarick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Azarick triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Azarick." Azarick received 45 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,