The Town Tavern Chat - Page 215 of 467

"I will definitely like to try. Gold is - Page 215 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Dec, 2018 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Dec, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 215

"The usual reward for the usual challenge, til next time then," I smiled and waved to the patrons after I get the gold from the Wench before I exited the tavern to continue on my day.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2018 - 1:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Sorry, if I attempted that I would break a leg… literally and not from laughter. I will make some effort to learn so I can try to do it next time."

11th Dec, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I accept the jump challenge! What better way to show my physical prowess than a public display of my superior skill. Follow along, my fantastic friends as we leap to victory!.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Page 215 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Loki accepted. Showing off some skill, Loki jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Loki uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Loki is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Loki received 37 experience points.

11th Dec, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Sure. What you are asking of me in jumping across those is routine but I do not mind doing it since no one is up for it."

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 26 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 215

"Nothing at all. Please, no autographs or endorsements right now. I have enough to deal with from my clan and other matters with my generals."

11th Dec, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 215

"I will definitely like to try. Gold is hard to come by and these opportunities can't be passed on so I will do it" She makes a stance that will hopefully speed up her ability to catch all the mugs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,