The Town Tavern Chat - Page 216 of 467

"Hello Wilbur, remember me? I hat to put - Page 216 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2018 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2018 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 216

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which courageous Melodee accepted. Sharp on the move Melodee stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Melodee triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 54 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2018 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She catches all the mugs, places them back in the care of the wench that gave it to her and takes a bow. "Thank you all."

12th Dec, 2018 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I accepted the challenge of the Wench as I got into position as I have done many times before.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2018 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Page 216 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Azarick accepted. Showing off some skill, Azarick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Azarick triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Azarick." Azarick received 40 experience points.

12th Dec, 2018 - 5:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Nice pot tonight, lucky me!" I whistled happily as I received the bets. I exit the tavern but not before bowing to the crowd and thanking them for the cheers.

12th Dec, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

My reflexes may be sluggish as I have just awoken, but this might be a good way to limber up. Let the games begin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 216

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Loki accepted. Sharp on the move Loki stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Loki triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Loki." Loki received 24 experience points.

12th Dec, 2018 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 216

"Hello Wilbur, remember me? I hat to put you through this but as you know I have a need of gold from the gamblers that want to see me beat you so shall we get on with it?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,