The Town Tavern Chat - Page 218 of 467

"Morning to all! I will like to have a - Page 218 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Dec, 2018 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Dec, 2018 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 218

"That was sweet, thanks for the reward!" I smiled at the Wench and bowed to the crowd before I leave the tavern to rest in my abode.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2018 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Needing the gold was the drive to do this challenge even though the risk of failure could be possible. He needed the gold and he was willing to take the fall to overcome.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2018 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Nephi accepted. Showing off some skill, Nephi jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Nephi triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 26 experience points.

15th Dec, 2018 - 10:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 218 Chat Tavern Town The

Delighted that he was able to do it made him happy but getting the extra gold made him excited because he could now use all that gold towards some training and more.

16th Dec, 2018 - 3:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Toss the mugs, I'm ready!" I tell the Wench as I finished my preparations for the challenge.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2018 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which Azarick accepted. Sharp on the move Azarick stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Azarick executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Azarick received 49 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 218

"Thank you, thank you!" I bow grandiosely to the raucous crowd. I then happily accepted the gold pieces before leaving the tavern feeling elated.

16th Dec, 2018 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 218

"Morning to all! I will like to have a test of my own skills to see if I can handle it." Ammon sits down opposite the hand wrestler.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,