The Town Tavern Chat - Page 222 of 467

A bit dazed by the consistent spinning and - Page 222 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Dec, 2018 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 222

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which defiant Azarick accepted. Using all that Azarick has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Azarick triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 11 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Azarick." Azarick received 44 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"If it works, it works," I sigh silently as I accept the gold pieces. "Til the next challenge, then!" I wave to the tavern folk as I take my leave.

26th Dec, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"No one yet taking this challenge on?" I ask the tavern crowd, "well, then I shall do it for the gold." I then proceeded to get up my seat and got in position.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Page 222 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Azarick accepted. Showing off some skill, Azarick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Azarick uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Azarick is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Azarick received 16 experience points.

26th Dec, 2018 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"With this pot, I'm closer to mastering one of my skills, thanks everyone for the cheers!" I happily waved to the tavern folk before I took my leave.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2018 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

"To dance is to forget, to lose oneself in the moment. Even though I might not be the best dancer, I'm good at losing myself." Claudeia happily accepts the dance offer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2018 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 222

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Claudeia accepted. Moving one foot and then another Claudeia sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Claudeia triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Claudeia." Claudeia received 25 experience points.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 222

A bit dazed by the consistent spinning and swinging, her hair slightly fizzled, she puts a lock behind her ear, smiling. Claudeia drags a few others to the floor and dances the day away.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,