The Town Tavern Chat - Page 223 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares - Page 223 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2018 - 9:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
27th Dec, 2018 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 223

She claps at the performance and comments, "Well done, I haven't seen moves like that in a long time."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2018 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Though just awake, Claudeia walks down the tavern stairs stretching out. "Nothing to get the muscles going like a good arm wrestle! Sign me up!"

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2018 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which awkward Claudeia accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Claudeia is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Claudeia is sorely unlucky! Claudeia is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2018 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 223 Chat Tavern Town The

"That was to be expected… " Claudeia says as she grabs her sore shoulder. "Blight take me, that's my smithing arm as well… "

27th Dec, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin shakes his head at the lady that wants to reach too far. Introducing himself to her he says, "I am Merlin and I will admit that I would much rather watch you dance than breaking your arm."

27th Dec, 2018 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Sorry, I'm not a dancer and will only make myself the comedy act of the night if I tried so I will pass on this and take another challenge should it ever come up."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 223

"Let us see if I can make a proper hop and swirve! I can use an empty mind right about now!" Claudeia puts her traveling gear near the bar and strikes a pose.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 223

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Claudeia accepted. Moving one foot and then another Claudeia sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Claudeia uses the Dancing Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Dancing. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Claudeia is a champion of Dancing, who can do greater?" Claudeia received 47 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,