The Town Tavern Chat - Page 224 of 467

The call for Merlin to do magic is a surprising - Page 224 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jan, 2019 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Dec, 2018 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 224

"A joker?!" she says out loud in disbelief. "Of all the years I've come here its the first time anyone has asked me this as a challenge." she continued with a surprise face. "A joker I am not but I can down an ale in a couple of seconds!"

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2019 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Let's try to joke around a bit, though I doubt people would appreciate such dry wit." I tell the Wench as I accept the challenge and grandiosely posed in the center of the Tavern.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2019 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which failed Azarick accepted. Azarick attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Azarick is sorely unlucky! Azarick is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

31st Dec, 2019 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 224 Chat Tavern Town The

"I must admit, only those of high intellect can properly see the humor in the desert that is my wit.." I sulkily left the tavern amidst the boos of the crowd.

1st Jan, 2019 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I will regain my honor today!" I shout in response to the challenge. I immediately finished my ale and went in position.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2019 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Azarick accepted. Showing off some skill, Azarick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Azarick executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Azarick received 51 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2019 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 224

"Oh hell yeah," I exclaimed with my fist high up in the air. "now if only you people can appreciate my wit too, that would be awesome!" I happily accepted the gold then proudly stepped out the tavern to retire for the night.

1st Jan, 2019 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 224

The call for Merlin to do magic is a surprising new one. "That is what I do but you all have never requested it… are you getting bored with hand wrestling?" Laughing he begins to perform.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,