The Town Tavern Chat - Page 225 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts - Page 225 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 8:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2019 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 225

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which awkward Merlin accepted. No magic trick at all as Merlin finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Merlin is sorely unlucky! Merlin is hurt while trying the Magician Skill.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2019 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"What!?" Merlin gulps at the fact that his trick was either not done well enough or that the tavern's patrons were just too fussy!.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"A dance? Forgive me if my country's dance may be foreign to you, but I shall show it either way!" Alzhalim steps forward as people watch him strike a weird pose.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Page 225 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which drunkard Alzhalim accepted. Alzhalim attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Alzhalim has not the Dancing Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Alzhalim. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah, as I assumed. You know not of the culture of my land, thus not its dance. Alas, I shall perfect the skills of your culture and try again another day!"

2nd Jan, 2019 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

After paying taxes and taking care of the bills at her home Sapphire thought, "I will go to the tavern and make some quick gold doing a jump or showing off my reflexes". But when she entered the tavern she was surprised to be asked to do a magic trick! She knew nothing about magic and left a bit angry at the surprise. Immediately she sought a place to learn and return.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 225

As Alzhalim entered the tavern for his morning porridge, he was asked by the tavern wench to do a magic trick. Alzhalim grabbed a coin and tried to pull it from behind someone's ear.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 225

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which drunkard Alzhalim accepted. No magic trick at all as Alzhalim finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Alzhalim has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Alzhalim. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,