The Town Tavern Chat - Page 228 of 467

Alzhalim takes one look at the woman shouting - Page 228 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jan, 2019 - 12:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 228

A grin and chuckle emerge from Alzhalim "Yes on both accounts, my friend. My father is a hardy man, indeed… I only hope I am as hardy as he is! I'll try to bribe one of the wenches, see what comes from that… what is the best way, in your experience to formulate a question?"

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2019 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin now views the man with suspicion wondering if he is a spy or just the child of bad luck so he asks, "Are the people of this town aware of your upbringing? Wouldn't they consider yourself an enemy to the state?" For the wench he replies, "Ask what you are looking for… a job, work, the name of whatever you're good at I guess."

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ah, I see your raised brow and feel the need to apologize. I am not someone who seeks to tear down these walls, I merely wish to reinforce them through communication and laughter, as we are doing now. Thank you for the information, Merlin, if ye require anything of me, ye need but ask."

7th Jan, 2019 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 228 Chat Tavern Town The

Curious about all the loud laughter and noise Thorin checks to see if a new wench is serving but instead sees two men talking so keeps on going to his previous destination.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

"There walks Thorin, finds two men a-borin', continues explorin'!" Alzhalim sings as he chuckles and hiccups.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which incompetent Alzhalim accepted. Alzhalim attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Alzhalim has not the Joker Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Alzhalim. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2019 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 228

"Me? I'm no teller of jokes, look for someone else and next time you address me its either mam, Queen Krusten or your majesty, not Krusten." She smiles at the wench with the offer and takes a seat to see who will 'tell a joke'.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2019 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 228

Alzhalim takes one look at the woman shouting praise in her own name and chuckles. "Certainly ain't no Queen o' mine. So high up in the clouds she can't even see the throne she's supposed to sit on."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,