The Town Tavern Chat - Page 230 of 467

"No thanks" says Merlin to the wench. - Page 230 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2019 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Jan, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 230

Merlin passes through and is approached as usual. Figuring it won't hurt anyone to see him show off his skills he agrees.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 16 experience points.

12th Jan, 2019 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He takes a quick bow and places all the mugs on a nearby table. He pockets the gold and sends one to the wench who offered him the challenge.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2019 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 230 Chat Tavern Town The

"Jump for joy? Or just jump as far as possible? I'm quite crafty in both!" Alzhalim stands at the ready to take on the Tavern's challenge.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2019 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Alzhalim accepted. Showing off some skill, Alzhalim jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alzhalim triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Alzhalim." Alzhalim received 16 experience points.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2019 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

"Another jumping challenge? Fine, you want me to demonstrate again, can be arranged!" Alzhalim sets his mug aside and stands at the ready.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2019 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 230

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which drunken Alzhalim accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Alzhalim land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Alzhalim is sorely unlucky! Alzhalim is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

17th Jan, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 230

"No thanks" says Merlin to the wench. "I think I've become like Krusten the one that claims to be the queen… I have more coming to me with my armies so there is no need to take up these challenges. Besides, Wilbur is hurting."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,