The Town Tavern Chat - Page 233 of 467

- Page 233 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jan, 2019 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
25th Jan, 2019 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 233

He never thought he would have to do this again but the sudden demand on gold after establishing a young army has drained his gold.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2019 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Thorin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Thorin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Thorin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 25 experience points.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2019 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He waltzes into the tavern and he gets challenged immediately, uneasy but he replies,"Well, it would be bad if I were a spoilsport. I accept the challenge!"

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2019 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 233 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which silly Kanean accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Kanean is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Kanean has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Kanean. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

29th Jan, 2019 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"You want jokes again? Surely any of these drunk men can spit out a few lines that would make anyone laugh, but not me, its not my talent."

30th Jan, 2019 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Not the joking type Krusten weighs her chances of trying to make the crowd laugh. She thinks about it and promises to let everyone have it if they did not enjoy what she had to say.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2019 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 233

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which Krusten accepted. Krusten decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Krusten triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Krusten." Krusten received 46 experience points.

30th Jan, 2019 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 233

"Thank you all… I must admit this is not my common task for the day but given my recent successes why not, right? Drinks for everyone!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,