The Town Tavern Chat - Page 234 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 234 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2019 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Jan, 2019 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 234

Melodee was on a sabbatical but on her return she was offered the task of showing off her reflex skills. She accepts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2019 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which fearless Melodee accepted. Sharp on the move Melodee stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Melodee triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 53 experience points.

30th Jan, 2019 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Grateful for the gold and hearing the confidence placed in her makes Melodee happy. She attempts to resume her adventure.

31st Jan, 2019 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 234 Chat Tavern Town The

"I'm always amazed that you all know my name. Sure, I will take the challenge but don't laugh if I fail."

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2019 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which fearless Melodee accepted. Sharp on the move Melodee stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Melodee uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Melodee is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Melodee received 23 experience points.

31st Jan, 2019 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Thank you for your gold and confidence in me. I will spend this wisely, you can count on it. Have a good night."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 234

"I really shouldn't be doing this but I will since you aoo are cheering me on. After I will see about important matters if you don't mind."

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 234

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which Sapphire accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Sapphire pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Sapphire executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Sapphire received 50 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,