The Town Tavern Chat - Page 235 of 467

"Ello everyone. Cheers! I'm new - Page 235 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Feb, 2019 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Feb, 2019 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Sagejawbag
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 235

Steel arms eh? , do you hear them? Get used to that name! Sure I'll take your gold. Sage winks at Stefan and rolls up his sleeves.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2019 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which silly Sage accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Sage is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Sage has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Sage. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

4th Feb, 2019 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Looking on Serilda is unable to make a better proposal on hand wrestling. At the next event perhaps it will be her time.

4th Feb, 2019 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 235 Chat Tavern Town The

"Sure, I'll have a go. My instructors can be very expensive so I'm willing to do these odd jobs when they're offered."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2019 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Nephi accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Nephi pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Nephi uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Nephi received 54 experience points.

5th Feb, 2019 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Some gold is what I can use right now!" she says enthusiastically at the offer to get the winnings if she is successful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2019 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 235

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which fearless Melodee accepted. Sharp on the move Melodee stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Melodee uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Melodee is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Melodee received 16 experience points.

7th Feb, 2019 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 235

"Ello everyone. Cheers! I'm new in town. Magician tricks? Sad to say I've got no magics up my sleeve yet, I'm afraid I'd bore you. But I'll happily cheer you all on. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two. Come sit down and chat with me if you'd like, I'll buy you a beer."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,