The Town Tavern Chat - Page 236 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 236 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
8th Feb, 2019 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 236

She shakes her head negatively at the offer saying that she knows nothing about magic. She then orders a meal.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2019 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Seeing that the first two strangers could not handle it Thorin puts himself up for the task. "I might know a thing or two… let's see."

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2019 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which defiant Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin executes the Magician Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 48 experience points.

9th Feb, 2019 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 236 Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh my, dancing is far from any skill I have ever considered. I'm afraid I won't be able to take up your challenge but I will get something to eat."

9th Feb, 2019 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Aye, though my feet may both be left ones, at worst you all can have a bit of a chuckle. I will take up this challenge and dance. Who knows? I might just win.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2019 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which clumsy Ajax accepted. Ajax attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Ajax is sorely unlucky! Ajax is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2019 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 236

She bites her nails as her name is called. Knowing that the skill to be tested is not one that she knows too well she considers backing out but she needs the gold.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 236

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which defiant Serilda accepted. Sharp on the move Serilda stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Serilda uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Serilda is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Serilda received 50 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,