The Town Tavern Chat - Page 237 of 467

She sits by the fire drinking, but a ruckus - Page 237 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Feb, 2019 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Feb, 2019 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 237

"Sure, I fancy some hand wrestling and winning somecgold at the same time." She finishes the last of her drink and then sits.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2019 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which clumsy Serilda accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Serilda is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Serilda is sorely unlucky! Serilda is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

14th Feb, 2019 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She is surprised and ashamed. She walks away quitely shaking her head at her loss and embarassment.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2019 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 237 Chat Tavern Town The

Bella walks into the bar and sits in a corner, ordering a class of fine wine. She blends into the environment as if she is a part of the establishment, and almost no one noticed her. The shadows envelops her and shields her from normal people's sight.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2019 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Bella fell into deep thought when asked to do the next challenge. It would be embarrassing if she failed, but it's not like she actually cared about her reputation at the moment. She agreed.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2019 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which failed Bella accepted. Bella attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Bella is sorely unlucky! Bella is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2019 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 237

She shrugged, and sat back down in the corner. It wasn't like she was even trying in the first place.

16th Feb, 2019 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Twilah
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 237

She sits by the fire drinking, but a ruckus starts up about making a patron dance. That would be interesting to watch, but not for me to do. I have two left feet. I continue to sip my drink and wait for my meal.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,