The Town Tavern Chat - Page 238 of 467

- Page 238 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2019 - 9:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
16th Feb, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Twilah
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 238

My meal was tasty but the noise of the chatter and others yelling to take up the dance challenge gave me a headache. So I wander up to my room and take a nap. Even up hear you can hear the ruckus from the tavern below. Sigh.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2019 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten, tired from a day of strategic maneuvers with her army, decides to take a break at the tavern. As she enters she is immediately jostled into dance, but she shakes her head and rolls her eyes instead. "Dancing is not what I'm here for… ask one of the wenches, I'm sure they know how."

20th Feb, 2019 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"They say I have two left feet but I do know a few steps. If that will be enough to make it good entertainment is left to be seen but I will give it a try."

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2019 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Page 238 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which awkward Nephi accepted. Nephi attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Nephi is sorely unlucky! Nephi is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

20th Feb, 2019 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Dusting himself off he shrugs and says, "Well I tried but I guess I need more lessons to make it worth it."

21st Feb, 2019 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I've been told that my reflexes are as good as an old man trying to get up on a cold morning, but let's see… maybe today the gods will look kindly on me."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2019 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 238

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which fearless Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 29 experience points.

22nd Feb, 2019 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 238

She came looking for work, some quick gold, but the idea of dancing made her cringe because she did not know how or where to begin. She left disappointed.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,