The Town Tavern Chat - Page 239 of 467

A joke you say. A joke you cry for. Why then - Page 239 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Feb, 2019 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Feb, 2019 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 239

"Has no one taken this up? Well it just so happens that Lady Fluke convinced me to take a couple of lessons so while I know a few steps I hope no one starts throwing their liquor at me!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2019 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which inept Serilda accepted. Serilda attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Serilda is sorely unlucky! Serilda is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

23rd Feb, 2019 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No only did she fail but she sprained her ankle in the process! What an embarrassment but at least she tried.

26th Feb, 2019 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 239 Chat Tavern Town The

Challenges she could take didn't seem to be happening anytime soon so after some quick lessons at the palace she takes up a dancing challenge hoping her lack of skill might can we laughter rather than anger or boredom.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2019 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Traditional Medieval Dance of which courageous Melodee accepted. Moving one foot and then another Melodee sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Melodee triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 48 experience points.

26th Feb, 2019 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

It went as she planned and the rewards for her daring were very agreeable. With a smile on her face she leaves to get some needed items.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2019 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 239

She tried with dancing and managed to miraculously pull it off but now the challenge of telling jokes was too far removed from her skillset so she quietly leaves to look for a new pursuit.

27th Feb, 2019 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 239

A joke you say. A joke you cry for. Why then I shall provide for you what you require. Good wench you may well need a mop and bucket at the ready. For there could be some side splitting. "Three of your good nuns were walking down the street. A streaker dashed past them. Two of the good sisters had a stroke. Alas the other good sister could not quite reach" Good ladies and gentleman and the rest of you I hope that does suit your tastes. Any drinks will gladly be accepted by myself at the bar. Do not be shy.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,