The Town Tavern Chat - Page 240 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists - Page 240 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2019 - 5:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2019 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 240

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which ridiculous Thorn accepted. Thorn attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Thorn has not the Joker Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Thorn. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2019 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Feeling sorry for the man's attempt at telling a joke she says, "I know how that feels." She then accepts the jump challenge.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2019 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Melodee accepted. Showing off some skill, Melodee jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Melodee executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Melodee received 45 experience points.

1st Mar, 2019 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 240 Chat Tavern Town The

Taking the challenge again might be a big risk. She wonders if it may go in the opposite direction for her is she accepts. The need for gold is pushing, she tries....

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2019 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Traditional Medieval Dance of which inept Melodee accepted. Melodee attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Melodee is sorely unlucky! Melodee is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

1st Mar, 2019 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Picking her up after that embarrassing outcome Krusten says to the woman, "Do not worry, there will be a time when your queen will reign and you will not have to dance in front of drunks to earn some coins."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2019 - 5:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 240

I failed last time.... . I am not sure I can succeed. However, I am sure that if I don't at least try I will be always asking what if. Right then steady your nerves. What will be the worst that can happen? After last time they already have a very low opinion of you. Perhaps they will admire that you keep trying. Ok then deep breath and remember the training you had. Hell, what was it again? Timing and delivery, timing and delivery, timing and delivery. Keep repeating that to yourself and what can go wrong. Ok deep breath. "Good fellows. It is I Thorn again. Once more to entertain you".

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2019 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 240

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which bungling Thorn accepted. Thorn attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Thorn has not the Joker Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Thorn. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,